Tuesday, September 12, 2006





Well, after much searching, I finally figured out what my password is for this page and can log in and blog some more. Not really much news to report at the moment. Brendon's in Paris for work and Finn and I have just been hanging out walking to the park, etc.

The pope was here over the weekend. Thus, many of the stores shut down and police presence in the city was much higher than normal. Unfortunately no pope-mobile sightings for us.

We are looking forward to the start of Octoberfest this coming weekend though. Me, mostly just because I've never been here during Octoberfest before. Should be an interesting experience. We've got two sets of friends coming to visit over the next few weeks to party it up German style - and I'm sure I'll be the life of the party. The fun thing about being pregnant - all the apple juice I can drink! Woo-hoo!

No comments: