
Brendon didn't like my last pic, so here's a new one. We haven't been up to much lately. The weather was nice today though so Finn and I walked for an hour to the doggy area by the river and he got to run around with the other dogs, and Brendon went for an hour long bike ride. We also had a fabulous trip to Walmart!!! Woo-hoo. Exciting stuff. You guys are really missing out ;-)
Oh, also, Rock Chalk Jayhawk - GO KU!!! Great win against Iowa State in OT!

11 comments:
What does Rock Chalk Jayhawk mean?
PS - I do get that it rhymes. ;)
It's a KU school chant, supposedly used because "it rhymed with Jayhawk and because it was symbolic of the limestone, also known as chalk rock, surrounding Mount Oread" (site of the Lawrence Campus). Everyone chants it in the field house at the end of games if we're winning and it's very cool. You'll have to come to a game with us there sometime :)
Ooh, I'll come...can we wear our Mizzou gear? Ahahahaha!
MOE WBANU
MOE WBANU
VXM,,,.....FDAA
That was Owen...I have no idea what MOE WBANU means. Nor do I have an opinion on VXM,,,.....FDAA.
I bet Rock Chalk Jayhawk chants aren't nearly as cool as thousands of obese Arkansans shouting "PIG SOOOWWEEEEEE" ROFLMAO!!!
you are SO damn cute!!!!!
Yes Jackie, you can come to a game with us in your Mizzou stuff, but I will have to pretend not to know you and will take no responsibility for it when they hang you from the rafters! :)
And Lori, I'm not cute, I'm beached - someone throw me back in the water!!!
Sorry Pen, Lori's right, you're very cute. :D
Post a Comment