I have a new love - Activia Yogurt, Museli Flavor - I swear it tastes like cheesecake, minus the gram cracker crust. Mmmm, Yummy! Making my mouth water just thinking about it. And it's even good for me! Is it a problem that I want to eat a whole vat of it though??? Hmm...
3 comments:
MMM sounds yummy! I eat like 3-4 cups of yogurt a day. It has to be the lite kind though. It's the perfect food for a diabetic. Thank goodness it's cheap because 3-4 a day can really add up LOL.
Jess
yogurt...ugh! i had to clean up yogurt throw up 2 days ago and i'm still not over the smell...i'll have to pass on the yumminess of yogurt right now girls! good to hear you laughing cousin even if it's over cyberspace :) love, L
I love the Dannon All Natural. Mmmm, creamy. Only three flavors available around here (blueberry, strawberry, peach) but mmmmmmmmm.
Post a Comment