

Nothing particularly spectacular to report. We finally have some sunny weather today and it's over 55 degrees, so Addi and I ate lunch outside (sushi) and went shopping. I think I may have found a new coat at Esprit.
We're also looking forward to Oktoberfest starting a week from Saturday! Did I mention, I can actually drink the beer this year!!! :) We're also starting to get things organized for our return to the States early next month. I just posted an ad for about 10 baby items on Toytown Germany - let's hope they sell.
Aside from that just enjoying all the grins and giggles from Addi, who is getting increasingly independent. She rolls all over the kitchen in her walker in the mornings, reveling in pulling the towel off the oven handle and tossing her toys to the ground with glee. They make such neat sounds, you see. She can also sit up on her own now for a very long time and it's her favorite position to play in. We still surround her with pillows for the occasional fall though. Additionally, she likes to babble like crazy at the oddest times, seemingly out of no where - to strangers on the sidewalk and in the store, at her stuffed animals and especially in the mirror. Mom, are you secretly trying to get her to follow you into journalism???
Life is good.

3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures...
Hmmm...lemme see what's up here...oh my GOD! I found a DOG in this cat's ASS!
A proctologist in the making.
Not that I am the expert on sleeping but I am trying to get Sadie to sleep more than 3 hours. everyone has recommended the book Healthy Sleeping Habits, Happy Baby to get her sleeping through the night. Just started reading it so can't tell you what I think yet but just thought I would pass on the info. catching up on your blog...
oh yea and Addi is adorable!
Post a Comment