Thursday, January 31, 2008




Yes, despite the horrible teething fussiness for most of the day and penchant for sleeplessness, she may be the cutest little girl ever!  Here is Addi adorning herself with a beautiful pink silk wrap.  I told her she looked very pretty and she was all grins :)  As you can see, Finn was also a member of the peanut gallery.  Not sure he enjoyed the fashion show as much as we did, although he did like the 5 minutes of "petting dog-dog" afterwards.

5 comments:

Lori Mingus said...

i'm just loving the hair!!!! :)

Jackie said...

I also am loving the hair! And the playsilk - who doesn't love a good ole fashioned playsilk? She looks foxy!

Cathy Jones said...

Dillon is definitely going to have his hands full later when they're married. :)

Peony said...

i'm thinking we need to get our girls together with their play silks sometime soon jackie :)

Jackie said...

Girl, I'm ready when you are! Kristen can get pretty darn foxy when she wants to. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADDI!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!