Oh Addi, I can't wait to see you. You're a beaut! Tell that mommy that I have been trying to call her but getting a weird message from her cell phone. "The subscriber you are trying to reach is not available." BAH! Love, Jackie
About me: Agnostic, Liberal, Stray Animal Lover, Sierra Club Member, Mother and Wife
Favorite pastimes: hiking with my dog, gardening, reading and spending time with my family and friends
3 comments:
Happy 1 1/2 years, Addi! :) You're such a beauty! Look how long your hair has grown over the past six months--wow!
Let's get together and play soon--we miss you!
Jana & Emma
Oh Addi, I can't wait to see you. You're a beaut! Tell that mommy that I have been trying to call her but getting a weird message from her cell phone. "The subscriber you are trying to reach is not available." BAH! Love, Jackie
yes, my freaking phone erased my voicemail message and it seems people can't leave messages these days...damn technology - I'll call you
Post a Comment