Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday Girl's Boots

And here's what the birthday girl picked to wear this morning. Unfortunately her runny nose and cough is getting worse again this afternoon, so she's not smiling like she was about the boots this morning. Birthday colds are the worst :( She is much happier now that Dora's on though - I can hear her yelling "Swiper No Swiping" as I stir the macaroni...

4 comments:

gunner said...

I have to wait a long time on my dial up to see videos but it was worth it. How lucky you are to have such a wonderful beautiful little one. Hope all is well with you.

gunner said...

By the way...gunner is Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Addi! So sorry to hear you're not feeling well--sounds like you and Emma have the same thing! Ugh--gotta love the continuous rounds of colds!

Wishing you great adventures, giggles and hair-raising fun in the coming year!

PS--Emma has those boots too and LOVES them! :)

Emma, Jana & Isaac

Melanie said...

Do those boots light up??
Finley has a pair that look just like that and they light up. Too cute