

Well, we had a great Halloween and then took a quick trip to St. Charles to visit my brother and Andrea, and had a great time. Addi said she didn't want to leave :)
Today we had Larissa's 2 month doctor check. She's 12lb. 2oz. (86%) and 24 in. (98%) It's wonderful that she's so big and healthy, but a big change from what Addi was. She's also smiling and talking (cooing) a lot. Even had smiles for the nurses again after she got done with her shots today. She is truly the sweetest baby ever!
I start back to work next week, which is a bit bittersweet. I'm looking forward to working, but I know it means less one on one time with Larissa. Hopefully it will go smoothly with taking her to work for the first few months. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment