Friday, October 27, 2006


Ok, so as I've mentioned to some of you, my belly seemed to expand exponentially this past week. So, I'm including a new belly pic for you all. Please note the big smile on my face. There are two reasons for this:
1) It's really nice out today 70 degrees (unseasonably warm)
2) possibly most important - I had a KFC two piece hot & spicy chicken meal for lunch, which beats my usual peanut butter or grilled cheese sandwich at the apartment by a mile!

A small side note: KFC here does not have mashed potatoes or biscuits - Boo! They do, however, have better coleslaw than in the States and FREE DRINK REFILLS! No one here has free refills and drinks are kiddie sized (.2-.3 liters), so they get big points for that. Good on ya' KFC! Think I'm still delirious from the happy taste buds...

4 comments:

Peony said...

hmm, really, you think...

Lori Mingus said...

yeah...she's definitely knocked up!

way to go brendon!

Jackie said...

Pen, you are so adorable! And what a large uterus you have!

Peony said...

You guys crack me up!