







What a fun weekend! We had some friends in town for Oktoberfest this weekend. Chris (Sampson) and Jim got here on Thursday and Bryan and Carolyn arrived on Saturday. I found non-alcoholic beer on Saturday afternoon at a beer garden (see pic). Then Saturday night we went to Oktoberfest - talk about crazy. The boys had fun trying to win us things at the games and, after much searching and leaving a table of vomit, we were able to find a "clean" table at the Hofbrau Tent. We unintentionally got into a political discussion with a very drunk man from India - interesting to say the least... Then we headed to the Irish/Aussie pub. All in all a very fun night, although a few of the guys were hurting a bit Sunday morning after staying out until 3am (girls went home at 1). Very impressed that Chirs and Jim caught their plane at 9am on Sunday!
On Monday, Bryan, Carolyn and I went on a Mike's bike tour around the city, which was a lot of fun. I didn't see many new things, but I did volunteer and got the highly acclaimed role of butt babe in our tour group. Meaning that I got to be the last person in line and make sure we didn't leave anyone behind - there were two stragglers. Anyway, got a free frisbe for my troubles. :) I'll have to post more pics when I get them back from the rest of the group.
Take care all!

No comments:
Post a Comment