Best news today: Valentine's Day Candy is on sale!!! and I'm still pregnant so I don't have to feel bad about eating it! Woo-hoo! I knew there were perks to being overdue!
To keep myself occupied I've been watching some fabulous programming by the BBC and National Geo. Soon I will be able to tell you all about the fishing habits of bears in Alaska, the cause and effect of sunamis and volcanoes, how much your antiques are worth (Cash in the Attic) and all about the decorating habits of the Brits. Good stuff. You heard it here first, I'm becoming a font of random knowledge ;-) Also getting much better at computer scrabble and solitaire - will the excitement never cease.
We had good weather today, so Finn and I went for an hour and a half walk this morning. Yes, it's true, I'm not just sitting around watching tv. He had a lovely time chasing geese and playing with a weimeraner at the English Garden, and I just enjoyed having a bit of sunny weather while we ambled around. It's been raining a lot lately.
For all you who check the site for baby news, here's what the doc. said today:
Everything looks good. So, we're still just waiting for nature to take it's course. Appears I'm a good incubator is all. If nothing happens over the weekend, I go for checks next Mon & Thurs and they'll likely induce at the end of the week if necessary. I think she's just taking after her daddy and making a fashionably late appearance ;-)
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment