Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So, the last few days have been wholly uneventful.

We had good weather on Monday and Finn and I visited the English Gardens so that he could run some of his crazy out. Seriously, the dog is like a freight train when he hasn't been out to run for a week or so and sees another dog that "might" be induced to play. Think he may have seriously scared this one little puppy who was out for a stick fetching fest with his owners. All the poor little thing (about 7 lbs) saw was Finn galloping straight at him out of no where. Then they did some butt sniffing and life was good again, but the first few minutes were touch and go. I attribute this naughty behavior on his part to the fact that he's figured out I cannot catch him at the moment. Now that would be a really funny picture - Finn at full gallop, with a pregosaurus hot on his tail. ;-)

Since Monday it's been cold and rainy/snowy here, so the walks have been a bit condensed, although not too much because we're trying to get gravity to coax this baby out. Still having contractions - a few today that I can actually feel (slightly) - and the doc says everything looks good, but nothing's changed. So we're seven days to my due date and counting... Oh, and I've been checking the "alternative media" for ways to induce labor. Personally, I'm thinking some gymnastics may do the trick, but with my recent agility and flexibility, I may hurt myself in the process. Hmmm...

No comments: