
Ok, so after complaining about Addi's colicky nature in the last post, she's been a very good girl for me so far this week. I hate to say that and risk jinxing myself, but we're getting into a routine and having a pretty decent week. That said, I've still been very busy, but I guess it's been a good crash course on being a mom. She has allowed me three days in a row of showers (even slept long enough for me to dry my hair twice!) and we've had a long walk (at least 40 min) each day. We've also been to the grocery store a number of times and have most of the housework done. To top it all, I've been able to watch a few movies (all be it with long pauses in the middle), gotten caught up on tv shows and am halfway through my book, which I seriously thought would never happen.
The weather also has been very nice this week (50's). So, Finn's a very happy camper, as he's gotten to run some. He's also very intent on teaching Adelaide to learn to play with the toys. My personal feeling on this is that he thinks if he succeeds, he'll get to play with some of the cool stuffed animals he can see in her basket - keep hoping dog ;-) I keep telling him in a few months he's gonna love her - playing and dropping food on the ground, every doggie's dream...
Well, it's off to dreamland for us. Maybe I'll regale you all with tales of baby grunting and pooping in the next post - bet you can't wait!

1 comment:
Glad to hear you guys had a better time this week!
Finn is going to be Addi's shadow for a long time, once he figures out she carries food around the house with her. The first thing our dogs do in the morning is run into Riley's room to see if they can find any scraps he left on the floor. :)
Post a Comment