
Thank god for Ives W. McGaffey, creator of the vacuum - seriously. Some days it's the only thing that will help Addi get to sleep. Walked her up and down the hall trying to get her down for a nap for 15 min. Finally my arms were getting too tired, so I put her in her crib and turned the vacuum on and, like magic, she quieted right down and fell asleep. Then halfway through my shower she woke up again. So I ran out in the hall, covered in soap, and plugged it in again and back to sleep she went. Yes, Ives W. McGaffey, you are my new idol. May set up a shrine...

3 comments:
addi has stand-up hair like her mom and aidy! yay! SO glad to hear things have been better since we talked earlier this week. love u more...
yes, my hair would still do that if i cut it that short too ;-)
Too funny! Wish I was there to lend a hand and visit! Addi is too cute!
Post a Comment