Saturday, April 28, 2007


So, after reading too many conflicting things and trying different baby sleep methods, I've said F*ck it and we're gonna do whatever works for us at this point. I'm gonna be a baby wearer and we'll just co-sleep for a little longer and enjoy every minute she's little and close to us like this. :) This has made for a much happier, more rested baby and mommy for the past few days - very good stuff. Plus we had a great surprise and Brendon got home a day early from his business trip! So, it's been a great day here. If only we could get Mexican take-out... a girl can dream...

4 comments:

Lori Mingus said...

YAY!--for daddy coming home and for a more rested you and addi! she's so cute in all the pics--she can't be that much trouble! hee, hee :)luv ya

Jackie said...

Good for you, mommy! You sound much better - always remember that you know your family and your baby better than anyone else in the whole wide world. Love you! Jackie PS...She's absolutely perfect~I just want to snick her right up and love all over her. :D

Jason said...

Hey girly! I'm so happy you came to that conclusion! Everyone will be so much happier and I promise she won't sleep with you forever :)

I can't wait to see you guys! June is just around the corner

Tanya said...

I am so happy that you are choosing to do what works for you! You sound so much more relaxed. This time you will spend with your baby is only a teeny tiny portion of their entire life. Enjoy every second!